PetroMan has a proven track record of improving efficiency and boosting profitability no matter how demanding the application or operating environment. Through real-time automation, measurement and reporting the unique PetroMan approach makes sure that clients remain competitive 24/7.
Fuel Management Solutions
PetroMan is focused on developing state of the art hydrocarbon management and support systems which are both user friendly and extremely cost effective. Our proud history of success is proof of our commitment to our clients and the quality of our world class, home grown fuel management solutions.
PetroMan has been delivering fuel management systems to the mining, ports, logistics, industrial, construction and agricultural market sectors for 18 years plus, establishing itself as a Proudly African, world class fleet management solutions developer. PetroMan remains the FMS provider of choice for companies in Africa and beyond.
- Our clients do not deal with third party resellers as we own the intellectual property
- Real-time tank-to-nozzle security through constant polling
- Data is housed on the client’s sever, thereby ensuring integrity and integration
- Reports are not charged for and are available as and when required by the client
- 24/7 Uptime at accuracies of >99.4%
- Seamless integration with ERP (push and pull master data)
- Typical capex payback less than 8 months
- Solutions are suitable for numerous above-ground and below-ground applications
- Products are designed for numerous industrial liquids (petrol, diesel, oil, hyraulic fluid, coolant)
- Different configurations (home-based, container based or mobile
“Thank you very much for your quick help today! PetroMan never let me down and they never shy away from helping (even on a public holiday).”
“It works! Charles, thank you for the effort! You have an uncanny ability of solving problems and coming up with solutions, well done.”
“PetroMan installations are of the neatest work I have seen and PetroMan SA can be proud of the manufacturing and installation of their panels.”
“I would like to thank you very much. You are God send and may you be blessed and keep on exceeding our expectations. I am hoping you will be rated accordingly during your KPA/KPI reviews.”
“I would like to let you know that I am very impressed with your teams work at Newcastle last week. They really pushed hard to get the job done professionally and neatly. I saw the way they are working and can see that much effort is done to ensure the installation is done perfectly. Checks were done and all equipment was tested and found to be working as it should.”
“I’m glad to have my name tagged to PetroMan. I already have provided the global team all queries they required and no doubt our report has contributed a lot to this decision. It enabled PetroMan to push the competitors of the system.”
“Thank you for the information. I will convey the same idea to Engineering. From IT side, I want to use PetroMan for Lube.”
“The PetroMan Build and Unit tests have now been successfully completed. I want to thank the excellent teamwork between Charles, Jiten, Sudeep and Montse, and supported by the rest in Build.”